Learn more about Dr. Armando De Fex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando De Fex is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Fex
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. De Fex Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando De Fex, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Fex graduated from Universidad Libre De Colombia, Barranquilla.
Dr. De Fex has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Jose De Fex MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armando J. De Fex practice?
- Dr. Armando De Fex has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando De Fex practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.