A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando De Fex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando De Fex is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando De Fex, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Fex graduated from Universidad Libre De Colombia, Barranquilla.
Dr. De Fex has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Jose De Fex MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armando J. De Fex practice?
- Dr. Armando De Fex has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando De Fex practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.