Dr. Armando Delgado Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armando Delgado Jr?

September 28th, 2017

Old Faithful

I was a patient for quite a few years . Moved out of this area. When I returned I had different insurance and could not select him as my Dr. What a shame he is the BEST. My husband and I miss not being his patients. We were his patients when he had his office in Rockledge, FL.

June 8th, 2016

Uncomplicated

I have been to his office 3 or 4 times, here in Merritt Island, to get some medication I have been run low on. His office procedures where uncomplicated and simple. In fact, for the last prescription he did not charge me. However, he does make sure that the medication is right for you and will check that you need, what you say you need.

January 27th, 2016