A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Franco is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franco
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Franco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Franco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Franco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando L Franco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armando L. Franco practice?
- Dr. Armando Franco has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Franco practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians.