A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Franco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Franco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Franco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Lopez Franco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armando L. Franco practice?
- Dr. Armando Franco has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Franco practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Primary Care Doctors.