A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Franco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Franco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Armando Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Armando L. Franco practice?
Dr. Armando Franco practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians.