best doctor ever!!! show details best doctor ever!!!
May 16th, 2012

my kids love him! and he always know what to do and what is wrong! he is very profesional! like i said ....best doctor EVER!

by ????? on Feb 22nd, 2011

YOU ARE A VERY HOT DOCTOR, YOU CAN EXAMINE ME ANY TIME YOU WISH.

Horrible Physician show details Horrible Physician
by Pedro Riveiro on Nov 16th, 2009

Said the his office was "not a clinic" and walk-ins were not accepted. The "patient" before my daughter was the son of a local deputy and the doctor saw the patient in the lobby (I guess he is friends with them). Yet when it was our turn the doctor stated that he did not appreciate walk ins. His staff was horrendous. Earlier in the day we went to the office (12:30) with my 3 year old who had been sick for 4 days. His staff told us the doctor was at lunch and that we could come back later. When we came back at 4;30 pm they told us that they did not take walk-ins????? and then the doctor stated that he was upset that we had come right before closing...He stated he would see the child because it's his job! He spent 2 minutes with the child but was not very caring. Dr Zuba is a great doctor (the usual Doctor in the Key Largo office) but dr. garcia mendoza is HORRENDOUS and his STAFF WORST!!!