A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Giuliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Giuliano, Surgical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Giuliano, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Giuliano graduated from University of Chicago. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Giuliano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Elario Giuliano MD and FACS is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Armando E. Giuliano practice?
- Dr. Armando Giuliano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Armando Giuliano practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Surgeons, West Hollywood Hematologists, and West Hollywood Oncologists.