A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Guarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Guarin graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Guarin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Gutierrez Guarin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Armando G. Guarin practice?
- Dr. Armando Guarin has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Guarin practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.