Dr. Armando Hassun MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 4th, 2016
I would not recommend Dr. Hassun to anyone! I took my mother to him for pain management and found him and his staff to treat patients at marathon speed in order to get the next one in the door. After an important procedure, my mother my mother was taken off the table so fast that she fell causing a fracture in her back which required subsequent surgery. His staff just stood there and did nothing and their only concern was getting her out of the room, so that other patients would not hear her complaints. His office is incompetent and unprofessional with no regard for the outcome of their patients!!!! I would not recommend him to my worst enemy!!!!

March 9th, 2016
Patient
BEST DR. EVERRRRRRRR!!!! I've been in 4 pain centers and it was a waist of time. I highly recommend this dr. He took care of my pain, im very greatful. He is super good, the way he explains everyhting and treats the patients is awesome. About the wait time, you do have to wait a little (worth the wait) but if you go afternoon is always better. I think in the morning is always transportation patients. He has TOO MANY patients, maybe bc he is the best. I read some bad things about the staff, not true, they are awesome and very nice ladies. Very happy with him.

March 9th, 2016
Great!
Great experience and great results. I highly recommend Dr. Hassun

January 12th, 2016
I have been to about 5 different pain specialists and Dr. Hassun is truly the most compassionate and caring doctor I have been to. He answers any all questions and explains everything thoroughly. You will have to wait along with many other people, but seeing him is well worth the wait.

October 30th, 2015
Amazing physician lacking a good staff
The staff is horrible. The "receptionist" that answers the phone, needs a lesson in respect, and professionalism. Actually, the whole office does. The only person in his right mind is the Dr. Thank heavens for that. He is a great man and physician with an amazing wife. I've had the pleasure of working with her personally and then he was referred to me for my family member. Sad that his office staff gives him such a low rate.

October 14th, 2015
Doctor Hassun is great. His staff, however, does not have the same standards! They are not keen in helping patients as they should, given the fact that patients that go see Dr. Hassun do so because they are in extreme discomfort.

December 28th, 2010