Dr. Armando Hernandez-Rey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armando Hernandez-Rey?

June 22nd, 2017

The best of the best!!!!!

Dr Hernandez-Rey and his staff are the best of the best! Words cannot express my gratitude towards them! From the first moment I spoke with Dr Hernandez-Rey I new he was going to be the best! He gives the best care, the best explanations, the best knowledge, the best facilities and the best results!!!!! He is kind, compassionate and gives the utmost attention to detail! The ivf nurses Brittany and Anay are also the best of the best! They are beyond caring, beyond patient and beyond knowledgeable! Like I said simply the BEST!!!!

January 13th, 2017

I'm pregnant! Thank you Dr Hernandez-Rey

I am currently 8 weeks pregnant thanks to Dr Hernandez-Rey! He his an amazing doctor and a wonderful human being. With great professionalism and tremendous care he helps you at every step of your medical journey. Always positive and encouraging, he uses innovative techniques adapted to your specific case in his state of the art clinic to ensure you get pregnant. His entire staff takes you by the hand( from the sweetest receptionist to every single nurse), is always available to answer all your questions and makes sure you are comfortable throughout this whole process. My head nurse Gina was 24/7 available, always there to answer my multiple concerns, always caring and loving. Maria, Alejandra, Manuella, absolutely all of them are involved, compassionate, wonderful and invested in your case. I will be forever grateful to Dr Hernandez-Rey for assisting me in starting my family, for not just the medical help but also the care and support Dr Hernandez-Rey and his entire staff gave me throughout these past few months. It is more than a clinic, it felt like a family. Thank you!

January 4th, 2016

Finally found the right doctor

I met with several other fertility doctors and felt the most comfortable with Dr. Hernandez-Rey. I am sharing this to save other patients from having to make the rounds. Go straight to Conceptions Florida

October 5th, 2015

The best!

April 22nd, 2015

Wonderful experience

Great doctor! Dr. Hernandez-Rey helped us conceive our son. We are so thankful for his care. He was wonderful and we will be forever indebted to him and the rest of the staff!

April 21st, 2015

Dr. Hernandez-Rey - the BEST there is!

We are so grateful to Dr. Hernandez-Rey! Thanks to him we have a healthy boy! He was successful where other practices were not. He was wonderful with us and genuinely cared about our journey through the difficult process of dealing with infertility. He is thorough, thoughtful, listens to your concerns and helped us bring a little miracle into our lives.

April 21st, 2015

Great rapport with patients, very knowledgeable.

May 8th, 2014

Couldn't be Happier!

Dr. Hernandez-Rey is knowledgeable, trustworthy, a good listener, compassionate, capable...and took me from an FSH of 15 with low ovarian reserve to carrying my very first baby via IVF. He had experience with cancer patients, which was particularly important in my case. He worked with us, gave wonderful advice and was patient. Every time we stepped into the office he and his staff were punctual, friendly and always willing to help! He mentioned at my last ultrasound that he was 5 for 5 for this round of his IVF-ers. So clearly he knows what he's doing!! Can't wait to bring my bundle of joy around to the office, as the nurses and staff have become like family!

September 16th, 2013

AMAZING

I have started getting treatment for infertility with dr. hernandez and can say that i am totally amazed by his way of treating patients. he is caring and will answer all your questions without rushing like most doctors do. i have trust in his knowledge and treatment. i would recommend it with my eyes closed.

April 16th, 2013

Great Doctor!! Was there for me when I really needed it!

Dr. Hernandez-Rey was extremely empathetic during a difficult time for the family. He held our hand throughout the entire process, answered our questions (even the ones we asked over and over again). Fertility is a personal issue that very few people understand. I would choose no one else to have led us through the journey.

October 22nd, 2012

Outstanding doctor!!!

Dr. Hernandez-Rey helped us go through a very long, trying journey with an amazingly successful ending...TWINS! He's truly the best doctor for such an emotionally sensitive issue that many women have to endure. He spent so many hours with my husband and I discussing options, offering explanations, planning best case scenarios...so kind. My twins are happy and healthy. He is the one I have to thank!

May 31st, 2012

Not organize No Follow ups!!!

Even though his office a an hour drive away from me I went because of the ratings. In the beginning I felt that he may be a good doctor but he talked fast, he touch on my PCOS but things I knew. Had to do a lot of test and labs but office staff some not all especially Angie is a FOOL she never sent my info over to outpatient to have hystergram dye test!!! Three times!!! Been with doctor for 4 months and yetbtonhave consultation!!! RIDICULOUS BUT THATNK GOD I FOUND A R.E. CLOSER AND IM HAPPY! Good Luck, sty on top of your things because some won't!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. Your experience is important to me and my staff and we apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory. I encourage you to call our office at 305-446-HOPE and ask for me personally so that I/we may address your concerns and your experience personally. As you can see from past reviews, my staff and I pride on customer service and attentiveness to detail. We may not always get it right but we try hard every day and when we don't we ask for the opportunity to make things right.

SHOW