Dr. Armando Hernandez-Rey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 4th, 2016
Finally found the right doctor
I met with several other fertility doctors and felt the most comfortable with Dr. Hernandez-Rey. I am sharing this to save other patients from having to make the rounds. Go straight to Conceptions Florida

October 5th, 2015
The best!

Wonderful experience
Great doctor! Dr. Hernandez-Rey helped us conceive our son. We are so thankful for his care. He was wonderful and we will be forever indebted to him and the rest of the staff!

April 21st, 2015
Dr. Hernandez-Rey - the BEST there is!
We are so grateful to Dr. Hernandez-Rey! Thanks to him we have a healthy boy! He was successful where other practices were not. He was wonderful with us and genuinely cared about our journey through the difficult process of dealing with infertility. He is thorough, thoughtful, listens to your concerns and helped us bring a little miracle into our lives.

April 21st, 2015
Great rapport with patients, very knowledgeable.

May 8th, 2014
Couldn't be Happier!
Dr. Hernandez-Rey is knowledgeable, trustworthy, a good listener, compassionate, capable...and took me from an FSH of 15 with low ovarian reserve to carrying my very first baby via IVF. He had experience with cancer patients, which was particularly important in my case. He worked with us, gave wonderful advice and was patient. Every time we stepped into the office he and his staff were punctual, friendly and always willing to help! He mentioned at my last ultrasound that he was 5 for 5 for this round of his IVF-ers. So clearly he knows what he's doing!! Can't wait to bring my bundle of joy around to the office, as the nurses and staff have become like family!

September 16th, 2013
AMAZING
I have started getting treatment for infertility with dr. hernandez and can say that i am totally amazed by his way of treating patients. he is caring and will answer all your questions without rushing like most doctors do. i have trust in his knowledge and treatment. i would recommend it with my eyes closed.

April 16th, 2013
Great Doctor!! Was there for me when I really needed it!
Dr. Hernandez-Rey was extremely empathetic during a difficult time for the family. He held our hand throughout the entire process, answered our questions (even the ones we asked over and over again). Fertility is a personal issue that very few people understand. I would choose no one else to have led us through the journey.

October 22nd, 2012
Outstanding doctor!!!
Dr. Hernandez-Rey helped us go through a very long, trying journey with an amazingly successful ending...TWINS! He's truly the best doctor for such an emotionally sensitive issue that many women have to endure. He spent so many hours with my husband and I discussing options, offering explanations, planning best case scenarios...so kind. My twins are happy and healthy. He is the one I have to thank!

May 31st, 2012
Not organize No Follow ups!!!
Even though his office a an hour drive away from me I went because of the ratings. In the beginning I felt that he may be a good doctor but he talked fast, he touch on my PCOS but things I knew. Had to do a lot of test and labs but office staff some not all especially Angie is a FOOL she never sent my info over to outpatient to have hystergram dye test!!! Three times!!! Been with doctor for 4 months and yetbtonhave consultation!!! RIDICULOUS BUT THATNK GOD I FOUND A R.E. CLOSER AND IM HAPPY! Good Luck, sty on top of your things because some won't!

February 23rd, 2011
Dr. Hernandez-Rey is the best! Solved my fertility issue.
Dr. Hernandez-Rey is the best infertility doctor. He listened to me, made me feel comfortable, and finally solved my issues so I could get pregnant (I had seen other physicians for help before with no results, until I saw Dr. Hernandez-Rey).

February 24th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
When my husband and I first met Dr. Hernandez-Rey we were a little turned off because he looks very young but after speaking to him our worries were gone. We have been patients of his for almost 3 years now and we can't imagine being cared for by another Dr. He is very knowledgable and is up to date on current Infertility research. He is willing to do what is best for his patients. We are so happy we found a Dr. Hernandez-Rey,unlike many Drs. he puts his patient's above everything. He has always been professional but more important he is always caring. He treats us like humans not cases. We cannot even begin to say how thankful we are for such an excellent Dr. I highly recommend him to anyone else who is unfortunate not being able to have children. Infertility is such horrible problem and its diagnosis is hard enough without feeling like you are just another case.