A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Jarquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Jarquin, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarquin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Jarquin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Diseases
- Tension-Type Headache
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarquin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Jarquin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Jose Jarquin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armando J. Jarquin practice?
- Dr. Armando Jarquin has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Jarquin practices Family Medicine near Katy, TX.
See Katy Family Physicians.