A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Jarquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Jarquin, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Jarquin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Diseases
- Tension-Type Headache
- urinary frequency
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarquin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jarquin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jarquin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Armando J. Jarquin practice?
Dr. Armando Jarquin practices Family Medicine near Katy, TX.
See Katy Family Physicians.