A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Jimenez is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Jimenez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Lake Wales Med Ctr, Lake Wales, Fl
- Riviera Beach Va Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Maximo Jimenez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Armando M. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Armando Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Jimenez practices Allergy & Immunology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Allergists.