A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Jimenez is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jimenez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Jimenez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Lake Wales Med Ctr, Lake Wales, Fl
- Riviera Beach Va Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Maximo Jimenez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Armando M. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Armando Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Jimenez practices Allergy & Immunology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Allergists.