A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Madrazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Madrazo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Madrazo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrazo graduated from Universidad Nacional De Tucuman, San Miguel De Tucuman.
Dr. Madrazo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madrazo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Armando C. Madrazo practice?
Dr. Armando Madrazo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Cardiologists.