A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Madrazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Madrazo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madrazo
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Madrazo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Madrazo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrazo graduated from Universidad Nacional De Tucuman, San Miguel De Tucuman.
Dr. Madrazo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Cesar Madrazo MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Armando C. Madrazo practice?
- Dr. Armando Madrazo has 9 office locations.
Dr. Armando Madrazo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Cardiologists.