Dr. Armando Martinez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armando Martinez?

November 5th, 2015

LONG TERM PATIENT

DR MARTINEZ IS A GREAT DOCTOR. HIS ABILITY TO DIAGNOSE SICKNESS, THOROUGHLY EXPLAIN HIS DIAGNOSIS, SINCERELY SHOW A CARING SIDE, AND HIS OVERALL KNOWLEDGE IS REALLY IMPRESSIVE TO ME. YES, THERE IS A WAIT TIME, BUT JUST LIKE ANYTHING ELSE, PEOPLE FLOCK TO THE BEST.

June 26th, 2012

Doctor not recommended

Bad experience:Excessive wait time to be seen; >1 hourPoor bed side mannerUnprofessional mannerismIf all you need is a referral to a specialist, you're fine.

May 16th, 2011

I can't imagine having another doctor.

I have been seeing him for over 20 years. He is a wonderful, caring doctor. Sometimes the wait can be long to see him, but I take into consideration that once in, I never feel rushed and I have NEVER been told that I can't get in that day to see him. He spends time talking to me and asking how I feel, so when I am in the waiting room I am aware that he is showing that same courtesy to other patients. I don't know what I will do when he retires. I hope he lives (and practices) forever!

April 5th, 2017