Dr. Armando Mata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armando Mata?

September 6th, 2015

Dr Mata has done a great job with my Breast Reduction. He truly cares about the final "product" and healing properly. His staff is great and easy to talk to.

July 14th, 2015

Now I need a second surgery to remove the very large implants

Now I need a second surgery to remove the very large implants I specially refused prior to surgery. Consent was not given for the surgery which was performed.

March 12th, 2015

Very Satisfied

I recently went to Dr Mata for a breast augmentation. I have to say that I am very satisfied with the whole process. I am now a week and a half post op, the weeks leading up to the surgery Dr Mata and his office staff were very helpful and answered all of my questions. The follow up post op is phenomenal, I have already seen him three times since my surgery to make sure everything is healing well. As for the work itself, I could not be happier. All in all a great experience.

March 11th, 2015

Rude, terrible bedside manor.

August 9th, 2014

Very displeased!

I recently went in for a follow up as I am concerned that my breast implants are shrinking. This is causing me much stress. Dr Mata was not in the least be concerned about my unhappiness with my six year old procedure. His nurse asked if I could see a picture of my breasts as taken after my surgery to compare them then and now, but all he was concerned about was getting me to sign a consent form. I would never recommend Dr. Mata's services to anyone.

March 12th, 2012

The bedside manner of a lizard

We were referred to Dr. Mata by another doctor in Lourdes Tower for removal of a cyst over the eye of my two-year-old son. When we arrived we sat in his crowded, cramped waiting room in sweltering heat for nearly an hour before finally being seen, but we understood--he was busy, and we aren't unreasonable.Once inside the exam room, the doctor came in, poked my son in the eye and gave an immediate diagnosis, then took out his binder to set up surgery. It was clear he was in a hurry to be somewhere else. He ignored or mocked half of the questions we tried to ask and those he answered, he did so glibly and with an attitude that we were idiots for not knowing the answers already. "Haven't you ever had surgery before?" He asked. The answer, for both my wife and I, was no--but even if it wasn't, we've only got one child and he's two. We've never had surgery for HIM before. He played up the difficulty of what has been described by three other doctors as a fairly routine procedure--and not in a way that was helpful or informative, only in a way that was menacing. It was not only the worst medical consultation I've ever had in my life, it was actually the worst interaction I've ever had with a stranger--and that includes the guy who broke into my home and stole my computer a few years ago.

August 23rd, 2017