2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 14th, 2015

Excellent Doctor, Caring Person

Would never recommend show details Would never recommend
by John D. on Oct 21st, 2013

Dr. Mendez took no time to care for my injury. He rushes you back to work before your injury is healed. No bedside manner. This whole practice isn't very good. Have heard nightmare stories from almost everyone who have used Premier.

Feb 11th, 2013

I had both of my knee's done by Dr. Mendez, Great job , I would go back to him in a heart beat.

Nov 4th, 2012

Feel rushed through. No explanation of my problem. Does not seem to relate to patient.

Get a second opinion show details Get a second opinion
Nov 10th, 2011

I wish had went for a second opinion. I would not wish what I had to go through on anyone.

Worst Doctor Ever show details Worst Doctor Ever
Sep 1st, 2011

This entire practice is joke. What ever you do.... do not go here. They work for the insurance companies. They will do surgery that will not fix your issue and then try to push you right out to MMI to get their insurance money. Worst doctors ever. Would not recommend this entire practice to my worst enemy.

phyllis arthroscopy patient show details phyllis arthroscopy patient
by Phyllis on Jun 22nd, 2010

I met Dr. Mendez right before surgery. I was laying on the table, in a anesthesia haze with an epidural and anxiety meds by request. I must have been in the twilight zone.And there he was. My surgeon, my healer, Dr.Mendez. He actually came up to me and held my hand for a few moments and made a soul connection with me before they put the tent up and did the operation.I cannot tell you how much I appreciated his bedside manner. It made a world of difference in a scary situation.I followed his Doctor's Orders and in no time I was back on my feet. Less than 24 hours but I had to lay in bed with ice and my leg above my heart to prevent clots and infection.I arrived for my follow up and met him in the office. You should see his work. No problem. It healed all by itself and you cannot even tell I had surgery.