A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Moncada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Moncada, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moncada graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moncada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Moncada MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Armando Moncada practice?
- Dr. Armando Moncada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Armando Moncada practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Surgeons.