A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacheco
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Pacheco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Pacheco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Pacheco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Pacheco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armando Pacheco practice?
- Dr. Armando Pacheco has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Pacheco practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.