A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Pacheco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Pacheco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pacheco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Armando H. Pacheco practice?
Dr. Armando Pacheco practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.