A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Quinones is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Quinones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Health Care System
- San Antonio State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Edgardo Quinones MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Armando E. Quinones practice?
- Dr. Armando Quinones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Armando Quinones practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors and San Antonio General Practitioners.