A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Rodriguez-Asbun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Rodriguez-Asbun, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Rodriguez-Asbun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Asbun graduated from Univ Nacl Auto De Mexico, Esc Nacl-Iztacala, Tlanepatla, Est De Mexico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez-Asbun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Rodriguez-Asbun MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armando Rodriguez-Asbun practice?
- Dr. Armando Rodriguez-Asbun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Armando Rodriguez-Asbun practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.