A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Rojas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Rojas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rojas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Citrus Mem Hosp, Inverness, Fl
- Citrus Memorial Health Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Luis Rojas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Armando L. Rojas practice?
- Dr. Armando Rojas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Armando Rojas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Inverness, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lecanto, FL and Crystal River, FL.
See Inverness Obstetricians & Gynecologists.