Dr. Armando Russo MD Patient Reviews

October 8th, 2013
Misdiagnosed my issue!
I went to Dr. Russo since my regular doctor was unavailable and I was in a rush to get in, but now I regret not waiting another day or so. His bedside manner was not good - he didn't seem like he cared about my issue and was in a hurry to move on. I had an unexplained rash that he diagnosed as razor burn and told me to leave the area alone. I followed his instructions and a few weeks later it was still there and getting worse. I was so fed up with my office experience that I went online and after a whopping five minutes of research, found exactly what I had and bought the necessary OTC treatment. Within two weeks my so-called "razor burn" was completely gone. I've been back to my normal routine and fine for 3 months now. I am very disappointed that I figured this out and the doctor could not.
Doctor's Response

I am sorry this patient was unhappy with her experience. Often, skin conditions are difficult to diagnose in one visit and if the initial treatment fails, additional studies and treatment are indicated.

March 28th, 2013
i love this DOCTOR....thank you for putting me at ease and for taking time to explain everything to me

July 23rd, 2010
Great doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Russo's for over 20 years. He helped deliver my 2 children. He is a very caring and competant physician. I have the utmost respect and value his expertice.