Dr. Armando Garcia MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Orlando, FL

3.8

November 24th, 2015
Don't do it
My son was misdiagnosed twice by this doctor. We will not be returning to him. This time my son was extremely sick and the medication and treatment he provided was completely wrong. And even told us the wrong amount to give causing us to almost overdose our little guy. Luckily the pharmacist caught the mistake and showed her concern. The other drs and staff I'm his practice are excellent. But he is very uncaring and quick to move on to the next apt. He takes no time to listen or care for his patients. Or patients parents!

October 20th, 2014
Very Stand-offish
Our experience with Dr. Garcia was not horrible, but no so good. My daughter was one of his patients at birth and we found him to be very aloof, brief, not engaged, not interested in saying much and not interested in being asked questions. He was even stand offish with my infant when she got to the point that she was fascinated by the stranger and his implements( light, stethoscope, etc.). He is very petite and I think he may have a complex about his size that stings him when children are taken with him as they always are with little people.

May 7th, 2014
father of patient
Dr. Garcia and the staff made us feel very welcome and my child was very comfortable with the doctor. His exam was very thorough and the ability to relate to my child was exceptional. I would recommend Dr. Garcia and All About Kids Pediatrics!

December 11th, 2009
This doctor's office staff is VERY disorganized and provides poor customer service. I only went to this doctor's office once, All About Kids Pediatrics, and they charged me the full amount for an appointment, even though I had insurance. When my insurance paid the full amt. I was due a refund of my entire office visit. I am STILL waiting to get reimbursed and it has been almost 3 months after the doctor visit. I have repeatedly called the office asking for my payment and they always say it getting mailed in the next day or two. 3 weeks after persistent calling and hearing the same statement and STILL no reimbursement. The doctor was alright, not the best bedside manner, a bit aloof.