A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Sardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Sardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Sardi, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sardi graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Sardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando R Sardi FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Armando R. Sardi practice?
- Dr. Armando Sardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Sardi practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.