A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Sardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Sardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sardi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sardi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Sardi, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sardi graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Sardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando R Sardi FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Armando R. Sardi practice?
- Dr. Armando Sardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Sardi practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.