A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Soto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Soto, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- All Aesthetic Procedures of the Face and Body Breast Reconstruction Skin Cancer Reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soto has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Soto MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Armando Soto practice?
- Dr. Armando Soto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Armando Soto practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Windermere, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.