Dr. Armando Soto MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Orlando, FL

4.8

April 5th, 2017
I would like to thank Dr. Soto and his staff for the care I received during my surgery. I feel and look great after having the procedure done. I feel healthier and happier with the results of my abdominoplasty with hernia repair. Thank you for being so kind and the friendly atmosphere you have every time I have my appointments. Also, thank you for the warm gown you provided every time I came in for my appointments. I appreciate very much the extra effort you put in the warm gown for your patients. Thank you very much Dr. Soto and the wonderful staff you have. Thank you so much for the excellent care I received. Very highly recommended!

March 27th, 2017
I would like to extend my sincerest 'thank you' for taking such excellent care of my medical procedure. The staff and physicians have been extremely professional and courteous at all times. Dr. Soto has taken time to prepare me for my procedure in all operative stages. This has been an excellent experience. The staff on surgery day was outstanding. I am so pleased with my results and will recommend this office to my friends and family. My sincerest gratitude and appreciation for you and your staff for the time you have taken to ensure my procedure was a success.

March 26th, 2017
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Soto and his staff! From my pre-op appointment through my post-op appointments! I went in for a consultation knowing I for sure wanted a Tummy Tuck, but unsure if I wanted a breast lift or implants, or nothing at all. Dr. Soto recommended just a lift and thought I would be happy with just that breast procedure. So instead of trying to sell me on another procedure, like I have seen other doctors do, he did what he thought was best for my body type, my desires, and me! Trust Dr. Soto, he knows what he is talking about! I am beyond happy with my breast lift! The day of my surgery all the staff was wonderful from the front desk to the nurses, anesthesiologist, and Dr. Soto himself. During my pre-op drawings Dr. Soto sat and talked with me about his family, my family, and the fast approaching holidays. A few minutes later I was taken to the operating room. Dr. Soto held my arm and comforted me until I was fast asleep. Waking after surgery the staff was helpful and knew what they were doing! After a long day, before heading out, Dr. Soto came to check on me. My overnight staff was AMAZING (Ginger and Sarah). They answered all my crazy requests with.

March 9th, 2017
Dr. Soto's team exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend him to any person interested in having a procedure. Dr. Soto is the best!

March 8th, 2017
My breast augmentation is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Being a woman of a certain age it gave me more confidence to face day-to-day activities. I feel I am not self-conscious and life beings at 40!

January 9th, 2017
This journey has been beyond anything I could have imagined. Everyone is amazing from the first visit all the way through. I have never felt so at ease with such a major choice! I had been to a few other consultations and there was never a second guess. Dr. Soto is an artist and his entire staff is just wonderful. I am just a few weeks out and I can honestly say my progress and results already surpass so many other stories I have followed, and I think that speaks volumes for this establishment. I am in love with what I see and it's only going to get better! My dreams have seriously come true after waiting so long! Thank you so much!

January 5th, 2017
Seven years ago I had my breast enhancement done. It took years of thinking it through. I had one breast that was larger. After researching on the Internet, I found Dr. Soto. I was pleased with his staff and his professionalism. It is hard to believe that it has been seven years since it was done. I cannot say enough about how I feel so much better about myself. Thank you so much to Dr. Soto and his staff. He has been highly recommended to friends of mine.

January 2nd, 2017
I previously had a bad experience with plastic surgery and was looking for another doctor to reconstruct the damage. I consulted with several other surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Soto. What drove my decision was that as soon as I met him, I felt like he really cared about me. During the whole process (pre and post surgery) my intuition was confirmed for me. Dr. Soto performed a tummy tuck and breast lift on top of my previous damaged surgery and the results have been better than expected. I cannot thank Dr. Soto enough for bringing back my hope and confidence of looking so much better. Even the staff here is extremely friendly and helpful and ready to address your doubts and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Soto to anyone considering plastic surgery, especially reconstruction from a previous bad surgery.

December 18th, 2016
From the beginning to the end of my process, I have been thoroughly impressed by Dr. Soto and the rest of his team. I honestly think Dr. Soto is the best plastic surgeon in the Orlando area. I would not trust anyone else. Thanks Dr. Soto!

December 9th, 2016
Dr. Soto is great at what he does! He is very professional, and did a great job at making me feel comfortable and confident throughout my procedure and the healing process. I would definitely recommend him and his staff, and I plan to schedule further services in the future!

December 7th, 2016
I am so pleased with Dr. Soto and all of the staff. From my first consultation all the way to my post op care, they have been genuine, attentive, thorough, professional, and kind. The whole process has been better than I expected and my results are amazing. Dr. Soto has a great attention to detail and I can tell he really cares about his patients. I chose Dr. Soto even though it is a long distance drive for me, and I made the decision to have him be my surgeon . He has given me the body I wanted with excellent care!

December 6th, 2016
Dr. Soto and his staff have been very caring and professional. Everyone was very thorough the day of my procedure by keeping me informed every step of the way. They have made themselves available in between appointments to answer any questions as well.