Dr. Armando Soto MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 108 reviews

January 9th, 2017
This journey has been beyond anything I could have imagined. Everyone is amazing from the first visit all the way through. I have never felt so at ease with such a major choice! I had been to a few other consultations and there was never a second guess. Dr. Soto is an artist and his entire staff is just wonderful. I am just a few weeks out and I can honestly say my progress and results already surpass so many other stories I have followed, and I think that speaks volumes for this establishment. I am in love with what I see and it's only going to get better! My dreams have seriously come true after waiting so long! Thank you so much!

January 5th, 2017
Seven years ago I had my breast enhancement done. It took years of thinking it through. I had one breast that was larger. After researching on the Internet, I found Dr. Soto. I was pleased with his staff and his professionalism. It is hard to believe that it has been seven years since it was done. I cannot say enough about how I feel so much better about myself. Thank you so much to Dr. Soto and his staff. He has been highly recommended to friends of mine.

January 2nd, 2017
I previously had a bad experience with plastic surgery and was looking for another doctor to reconstruct the damage. I consulted with several other surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Soto. What drove my decision was that as soon as I met him, I felt like he really cared about me. During the whole process (pre and post surgery) my intuition was confirmed for me. Dr. Soto performed a tummy tuck and breast lift on top of my previous damaged surgery and the results have been better than expected. I cannot thank Dr. Soto enough for bringing back my hope and confidence of looking so much better. Even the staff here is extremely friendly and helpful and ready to address your doubts and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Soto to anyone considering plastic surgery, especially reconstruction from a previous bad surgery.

December 18th, 2016
From the beginning to the end of my process, I have been thoroughly impressed by Dr. Soto and the rest of his team. I honestly think Dr. Soto is the best plastic surgeon in the Orlando area. I would not trust anyone else. Thanks Dr. Soto!

December 9th, 2016
Dr. Soto is great at what he does! He is very professional, and did a great job at making me feel comfortable and confident throughout my procedure and the healing process. I would definitely recommend him and his staff, and I plan to schedule further services in the future!

December 7th, 2016
I am so pleased with Dr. Soto and all of the staff. From my first consultation all the way to my post op care, they have been genuine, attentive, thorough, professional, and kind. The whole process has been better than I expected and my results are amazing. Dr. Soto has a great attention to detail and I can tell he really cares about his patients. I chose Dr. Soto even though it is a long distance drive for me, and I made the decision to have him be my surgeon . He has given me the body I wanted with excellent care!

December 6th, 2016
Dr. Soto and his staff have been very caring and professional. Everyone was very thorough the day of my procedure by keeping me informed every step of the way. They have made themselves available in between appointments to answer any questions as well.

November 29th, 2016
I am a 47 year old man who weighed 310 pounds, about 4 years ago. I am now about 225 pounds, and I have started lifting weights. I have gotten in such shape to compete but the excessive skin from weight loss was just so embarrassing. We searched for options and decided to go with Dr. Soto. He did things I never thought were possible. Two weeks after my surgery I am flat as a board. Even with my little swelling I look in the mirror with amazement. I will no longer be embarrassed to go out without a shirt and will wear shorts with great excitement. I would definitely recommend Dr. Soto to everyone!

November 4th, 2016
Dr. Soto and his entire staff members were excellent in knowledge and care every step of my journey. Their encouragement and friendliness are priceless during the entire process- pre surgery, post surgery, and beyond. I am very satisfied with the outcome- even at one-month post procedure. I look forward to seeing the results continue to progress under their care. Thank you!

October 27th, 2016
I am very happy and thankful. Dr. Soto is the best, and so is his team. Dr. Soto inspired me from the beginning, and now I have a lot of confidence.

October 3rd, 2016
After children and changes in my breast size I became very self- conscious. I came upon Dr. Soto once deciding to look into breast augmentation. Dr. Soto and his staff were very welcoming and provided a comfortable atmosphere. I never felt pressured or discouraged during my consultation and the level of care stayed consistent even after my surgery. Just weeks after I already feel so much better about my appearance. I could not be happier with the attentiveness and genuine concern about my results Dr. Soto provided. .

October 2nd, 2016
Dr. Soto was extremely helpful and understanding of what I was expecting from my breast augmentation. He answered all questions and made sense of all answers. Dr. Soto is very consistent with his patients wanting to check up after surgery. Also, his entire staff is helpful and friendly. I am more than happy with my experience and results. I trusted him 100 percent from the first time I met him.