Dr. Armando Soto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armando Soto?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Armando Soto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Soto for a breast augmentation and lift. After having a baby and breast feeding combined with a previous breast augmentation by another Doctor, my breasts were a bit lopsided and not the size I wanted. Dr. Soto did an amazing job correcting the unevenness of my breasts and lifted them where they should be. They look very natural (he used silicon implants) and they are the perfect size for my body. Dr. Soto's personality and bedside manner are perfect for his profession. He listens a lot and explains everything he is going to do and why. His office staff is professional and the nurse I had for my procedure, Amanda, was so sweet and took excellent care of me before and after surgery.

September 3rd, 2017

Best job! Very professional and I now have perfect boobs!

August 14th, 2017

It has been an amazing experience from start to finish with Dr. Armando Soto and his staff. They are very professional and caring, and took the time out to answer all of my questions and concerns. I felt extremely educated about my decision to have a breast augmentation after speaking to Dr. Soto, which helped ease any doubts about my decisions. I am extremely happy with my results and thank Dr. Soto and his staff for helping me achieve them.

June 20th, 2017

I came in for a second opinion on a previous breast augmentation. I was so unhappy with my previous results and now I am so happy with my new results. Dr. Soto is very professional and took the time to listen to my concerns and my needs. As a result I have a more natural look and feel, which is what I wanted. I highly recommend anyone to come in and meet with Dr. Soto and his team. You will be very happy with the results. Thanks Dr. Soto!

June 14th, 2017

I am so thankful I chose Dr. Soto for my procedures. Not only is he the nicest doctor I have ever met, but he is knowledgeable, confident, and listens carefully to any and all concerns. I have been nothing but happy and comfortable with him and his whole staff! I knew I was in good hands, and I will recommend him to anyone I care about because he is great!! Thank you so much for giving me an AMAZING figure back after having my children.

May 31st, 2017

Bridget's knowledge, experience, and expertise are second to none. I would not trust anyone else when it comes to injecting my face. She is the best!

May 7th, 2017

I just had a Mommy Makeover with a Breast Reduction and Lift. I was shocked at what I saw when I looked at myself in the mirror. My breasts looked better than when I was in high school and college. I have always had extremely large breasts and was unable to wear a bikini (never!) and suffered severe back and neck pain. I am only three weeks post op and I look amazing and feel amazing! Dr. Soto and his team are great! They are genuinely concerned about my recovery and monitor me often to ensure I am healing properly. I am so thankful to Dr. Soto and his staff for helping me look and feel better!

May 4th, 2017

Working with Dr. Soto and his staff has been such a wonderful experience. The care and attention they offer is amazing. All concerns and questions are regarded with care, understanding, and respect. Dr. Soto is thorough, detailed, and honest with his opinions and suggestions. This office really treats its patients like their own family rather than a number, and that is hard to come by. Whether you are here for a first time visit or here for a post op visit, you will always get world-class service with great results!

April 5th, 2017

I would like to thank Dr. Soto and his staff for the care I received during my surgery. I feel and look great after having the procedure done. I feel healthier and happier with the results of my abdominoplasty with hernia repair. Thank you for being so kind and the friendly atmosphere you have every time I have my appointments. Also, thank you for the warm gown you provided every time I came in for my appointments. I appreciate very much the extra effort you put in the warm gown for your patients. Thank you very much Dr. Soto and the wonderful staff you have. Thank you so much for the excellent care I received. Very highly recommended!

March 27th, 2017

I would like to extend my sincerest 'thank you' for taking such excellent care of my medical procedure. The staff and physicians have been extremely professional and courteous at all times. Dr. Soto has taken time to prepare me for my procedure in all operative stages. This has been an excellent experience. The staff on surgery day was outstanding. I am so pleased with my results and will recommend this office to my friends and family. My sincerest gratitude and appreciation for you and your staff for the time you have taken to ensure my procedure was a success.

March 26th, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Soto and his staff! From my pre-op appointment through my post-op appointments! I went in for a consultation knowing I for sure wanted a Tummy Tuck, but unsure if I wanted a breast lift or implants, or nothing at all. Dr. Soto recommended just a lift and thought I would be happy with just that breast procedure. So instead of trying to sell me on another procedure, like I have seen other doctors do, he did what he thought was best for my body type, my desires, and me! Trust Dr. Soto, he knows what he is talking about! I am beyond happy with my breast lift! The day of my surgery all the staff was wonderful from the front desk to the nurses, anesthesiologist, and Dr. Soto himself. During my pre-op drawings Dr. Soto sat and talked with me about his family, my family, and the fast approaching holidays. A few minutes later I was taken to the operating room. Dr. Soto held my arm and comforted me until I was fast asleep. Waking after surgery the staff was helpful and knew what they were doing! After a long day, before heading out, Dr. Soto came to check on me. My overnight staff was AMAZING (Ginger and Sarah). They answered all my crazy requests with.

March 9th, 2017

Dr. Soto's team exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend him to any person interested in having a procedure. Dr. Soto is the best!