Overall Review

4.7

December 9th, 2016
Dr. Soto is great at what he does! He is very professional, and did a great job at making me feel comfortable and confident throughout my procedure and the healing process. I would definitely recommend him and his staff, and I plan to schedule further services in the future!

December 7th, 2016
I am so pleased with Dr. Soto and all of the staff. From my first consultation all the way to my post op care, they have been genuine, attentive, thorough, professional, and kind. The whole process has been better than I expected and my results are amazing. Dr. Soto has a great attention to detail and I can tell he really cares about his patients. I chose Dr. Soto even though it is a long distance drive for me, and I made the decision to have him be my surgeon . He has given me the body I wanted with excellent care!

December 6th, 2016
Dr. Soto and his staff have been very caring and professional. Everyone was very thorough the day of my procedure by keeping me informed every step of the way. They have made themselves available in between appointments to answer any questions as well.

November 29th, 2016
I am a 47 year old man who weighed 310 pounds, about 4 years ago. I am now about 225 pounds, and I have started lifting weights. I have gotten in such shape to compete but the excessive skin from weight loss was just so embarrassing. We searched for options and decided to go with Dr. Soto. He did things I never thought were possible. Two weeks after my surgery I am flat as a board. Even with my little swelling I look in the mirror with amazement. I will no longer be embarrassed to go out without a shirt and will wear shorts with great excitement. I would definitely recommend Dr. Soto to everyone!

November 4th, 2016
Dr. Soto and his entire staff members were excellent in knowledge and care every step of my journey. Their encouragement and friendliness are priceless during the entire process- pre surgery, post surgery, and beyond. I am very satisfied with the outcome- even at one-month post procedure. I look forward to seeing the results continue to progress under their care. Thank you!

October 27th, 2016
I am very happy and thankful. Dr. Soto is the best, and so is his team. Dr. Soto inspired me from the beginning, and now I have a lot of confidence.

October 3rd, 2016
After children and changes in my breast size I became very self- conscious. I came upon Dr. Soto once deciding to look into breast augmentation. Dr. Soto and his staff were very welcoming and provided a comfortable atmosphere. I never felt pressured or discouraged during my consultation and the level of care stayed consistent even after my surgery. Just weeks after I already feel so much better about my appearance. I could not be happier with the attentiveness and genuine concern about my results Dr. Soto provided. .

October 2nd, 2016
Dr. Soto was extremely helpful and understanding of what I was expecting from my breast augmentation. He answered all questions and made sense of all answers. Dr. Soto is very consistent with his patients wanting to check up after surgery. Also, his entire staff is helpful and friendly. I am more than happy with my experience and results. I trusted him 100 percent from the first time I met him.

September 24th, 2016
I recently had a breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Soto. I am extremely happy with the results. I was a little nervous about the procedure and outcome. I am a mother of 4 children (that were all breastfed). After meeting Dr. Soto and having all of my questions answered, I knew he was my doctor. Both he and his staff are caring and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Soto and his team for both their results and their patient care. I look and feel amazing!

September 24th, 2016
MiraDry
Bridget was amazing and caring. Love the results and still have not even gone back for the second treatment. I can wear shirts with sleeves again without being worried and self conscious. Love everything about this office. I will be going back for a mommy makeover soon!

September 23rd, 2016
I had a lower body lift and love the results. The surgery was fairly easy, and I have bounced back quickly. Dr. Soto and his entire staff have been wonderful- answering questions and giving the best care. I would recommend him to anyone wanting something 'special' for himself or herself.

September 22nd, 2016
I got exactly what I asked for. I came to Dr. Soto asking for more fullness in my breasts. I did not want to look 'overdone' or 'plastic,' just pretty and fuller. That is exactly what I received. Every one in this office is extremely nice and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Soto for any treatment you wish to have done.