Dr. Armando Soto MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
I came in for a second opinion on a previous breast augmentation. I was so unhappy with my previous results and now I am so happy with my new results. Dr. Soto is very professional and took the time to listen to my concerns and my needs. As a result I have a more natural look and feel, which is what I wanted. I highly recommend anyone to come in and meet with Dr. Soto and his team. You will be very happy with the results. Thanks Dr. Soto!

June 13th, 2017
I am so thankful I chose Dr. Soto for my procedures. Not only is he the nicest doctor I have ever met, but he is knowledgeable, confident, and listens carefully to any and all concerns. I have been nothing but happy and comfortable with him and his whole staff! I knew I was in good hands, and I will recommend him to anyone I care about because he is great!! Thank you so much for giving me an AMAZING figure back after having my children.

May 31st, 2017
Bridget's knowledge, experience, and expertise are second to none. I would not trust anyone else when it comes to injecting my face. She is the best!

May 7th, 2017
I just had a Mommy Makeover with a Breast Reduction and Lift. I was shocked at what I saw when I looked at myself in the mirror. My breasts looked better than when I was in high school and college. I have always had extremely large breasts and was unable to wear a bikini (never!) and suffered severe back and neck pain. I am only three weeks post op and I look amazing and feel amazing! Dr. Soto and his team are great! They are genuinely concerned about my recovery and monitor me often to ensure I am healing properly. I am so thankful to Dr. Soto and his staff for helping me look and feel better!

May 4th, 2017
Working with Dr. Soto and his staff has been such a wonderful experience. The care and attention they offer is amazing. All concerns and questions are regarded with care, understanding, and respect. Dr. Soto is thorough, detailed, and honest with his opinions and suggestions. This office really treats its patients like their own family rather than a number, and that is hard to come by. Whether you are here for a first time visit or here for a post op visit, you will always get world-class service with great results!

April 5th, 2017
I would like to thank Dr. Soto and his staff for the care I received during my surgery. I feel and look great after having the procedure done. I feel healthier and happier with the results of my abdominoplasty with hernia repair. Thank you for being so kind and the friendly atmosphere you have every time I have my appointments. Also, thank you for the warm gown you provided every time I came in for my appointments. I appreciate very much the extra effort you put in the warm gown for your patients. Thank you very much Dr. Soto and the wonderful staff you have. Thank you so much for the excellent care I received. Very highly recommended!

March 27th, 2017
I would like to extend my sincerest 'thank you' for taking such excellent care of my medical procedure. The staff and physicians have been extremely professional and courteous at all times. Dr. Soto has taken time to prepare me for my procedure in all operative stages. This has been an excellent experience. The staff on surgery day was outstanding. I am so pleased with my results and will recommend this office to my friends and family. My sincerest gratitude and appreciation for you and your staff for the time you have taken to ensure my procedure was a success.

March 26th, 2017
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Soto and his staff! From my pre-op appointment through my post-op appointments! I went in for a consultation knowing I for sure wanted a Tummy Tuck, but unsure if I wanted a breast lift or implants, or nothing at all. Dr. Soto recommended just a lift and thought I would be happy with just that breast procedure. So instead of trying to sell me on another procedure, like I have seen other doctors do, he did what he thought was best for my body type, my desires, and me! Trust Dr. Soto, he knows what he is talking about! I am beyond happy with my breast lift! The day of my surgery all the staff was wonderful from the front desk to the nurses, anesthesiologist, and Dr. Soto himself. During my pre-op drawings Dr. Soto sat and talked with me about his family, my family, and the fast approaching holidays. A few minutes later I was taken to the operating room. Dr. Soto held my arm and comforted me until I was fast asleep. Waking after surgery the staff was helpful and knew what they were doing! After a long day, before heading out, Dr. Soto came to check on me. My overnight staff was AMAZING (Ginger and Sarah). They answered all my crazy requests with.

March 9th, 2017
Dr. Soto's team exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend him to any person interested in having a procedure. Dr. Soto is the best!

March 8th, 2017
My breast augmentation is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Being a woman of a certain age it gave me more confidence to face day-to-day activities. I feel I am not self-conscious and life beings at 40!

January 9th, 2017
This journey has been beyond anything I could have imagined. Everyone is amazing from the first visit all the way through. I have never felt so at ease with such a major choice! I had been to a few other consultations and there was never a second guess. Dr. Soto is an artist and his entire staff is just wonderful. I am just a few weeks out and I can honestly say my progress and results already surpass so many other stories I have followed, and I think that speaks volumes for this establishment. I am in love with what I see and it's only going to get better! My dreams have seriously come true after waiting so long! Thank you so much!

January 5th, 2017
Seven years ago I had my breast enhancement done. It took years of thinking it through. I had one breast that was larger. After researching on the Internet, I found Dr. Soto. I was pleased with his staff and his professionalism. It is hard to believe that it has been seven years since it was done. I cannot say enough about how I feel so much better about myself. Thank you so much to Dr. Soto and his staff. He has been highly recommended to friends of mine.