Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Armando Sulit
Dr. Armando Sulit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Sulit is affiliated with Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division, Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di and North Philadelphia Health System Continuing Care Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Armando Sulit has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Armando Sulit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. David Roberts
Philadelphia, PA 0.24 mi3
Dr. Mario Deangelis
Philadelphia, PA 0.48 mi10
Dr. Margherita Abe
Philadelphia, PA 0.81 mi39