A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Sulit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulit graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Sulit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Manong Sulit MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Armando M. Sulit practice?
- Dr. Armando Sulit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Armando Sulit practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NJ.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.