A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Vidal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Vidal, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vidal graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vidal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando F Vidal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Armando F. Vidal practice?
- Dr. Armando Vidal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Armando Vidal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Lone Tree Surgeons.