A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Yepes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Yepes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yepes
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yepes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Yepes, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yepes graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yepes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Yepes MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Armando Yepes practice?
- Dr. Armando Yepes has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Yepes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Cardiologists.