A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Yepes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando Yepes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yepes
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yepes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando Yepes, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yepes graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yepes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Yepes MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Armando Yepes practice?
- Dr. Armando Yepes has 1 office location.
Dr. Armando Yepes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Cardiologists.