A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armann Ciccarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armann Ciccarelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armann Ciccarelli, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciccarelli graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ciccarelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armann Ostilio Ciccarelli MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Armann O. Ciccarelli practice?
- Dr. Armann Ciccarelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Armann Ciccarelli practices Plastic Surgery near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Surgeons.