Dr. Armann Ciccarelli MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Bristol, CT

• Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2015
He is very companionate. I like him very much I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

April 2nd, 2015
My child's dermatologist referred us to Dr. Ciccarelli for removal of a mole. He and his nurse were very thorough in explaining what to expect during and after the procedure. Because the mole was located on child's lower leg, we were told that regular stitches would be needed and a scar might remain. I was very pleasantly surprised at Dr. Ciccarelli's handiwork and although there is a very slight scar, in time it will fade. I highly recommend this doctor!

November 16th, 2014
Excellent Doctor and Staff. No complaints here.
I visited Dr. Ciccarelli complaining of a lump on my cheek very close to my eye. He looked at it and suggested it should be removed asap. Before I left his office that day, the painless surgery was done and within a few weeks, you would never know I had anything done to my face. Even after I left his office, I had no pain even with ten stitches.

September 27th, 2014
Had two procedures with this doctor - both went well
I was referred to Dr. Ciccarelli for removal of a cyst in my shoulder and then went back to him for removal of a suspicious mole on the sole of my foot. Both times, I found him to be extremely conscientious with regard to keeping the surgical site sterile and in providing wound care instructions. I have no scars from these procedures, which is amazing, because I scar easily. I would have no trouble going back to Dr. Ciccarelli. He is professional and competent.

May 24th, 2013
Horrible experience!
Dr. Ciccarelli didn't want to hear what I was experiencing unless he asked the question. I am a 49 year old woman and he talked down to me, telling me to not look away when he was moving my hand and it caused pain and/or pins and needles. He kept telling me to look at him and he continually interrupted me when I was sharing how I was feeling. I had to come right out and tell him not to talk to me like I am a child and that he needs to listen. He kept cutting me off. When he was examining my hand and arm, he would be annoyed if I showed my pain on my face instead of describing to him exactly what I was feeling right away. I will never return to this doctor and I will never refer anyone I know to him. His office staff looked miserable and they weren't friendly at all! I Felt like I was bothering them. Don't waste your money or time!

October 22nd, 2012
Excellent Physcian!!
I was referred by my dermatologist to see Dr Ciccarelli for a problem with my ear. He was very calm & caring & made me feel relaxed about the procedure. I am an RN & being in the profession made me more nervous than the average patient! I was able to get an appt. for the surgery shortly after the initial consult. The surgery went well & my follow up showed great results. I never thought I would be in a plastic surgeons office so I asked the Dr about 2 small areas that I had on my nose & upper lip to see if they could be removed for cosmetic reasons only. He said they would be no problem, just a 5 min job. Again, no problem getting a surgical date quickly.Luckily for me I was in the right place at the right time as the area on my lip turned out to be basal cell. Further surgery was needed & scheduled right away. Dr Ciccarelli and his assistant Alicia were very considerate & empathetic as the numbing procedure for that area was very painful. Ten days later I was completely healed, the second biopsy after the surgery was negative & the scar line is barely visable. I would definitely refer Dr Ciccarelli to anyone who is in need of a very caring & excellent plastic surgeon. I have already told all my friends & family that he's the one to see if they need that type of surgery.

July 31st, 2017