patient show details patient
by Marybeth Barkhouse on Jan 31st, 2014

AM able to discuss things on my mind veryl comfortably with him. He is by far friendly but always will give good advice when needed. My working in the medical field many years surely helps. My big concern is by far the waiting in the waiting area for my office visit. Iwas unable tomdrive for awhile before cataract surgery and this kept my husband waiting. Each visit I get more comfortable with him. Great person alwzys lets me speak my mind and very attentive. A credit to Our community. Will not talk on the phone, I had a bad summer nd lost some friends,yes Imknow he is busy,BUT several words from him I could have used not just for that,other things. I am A private person. Keep up the good work doctor you are the best. MARYBETH

by Jim P on Jun 25th, 2013

Dr. Arslanian actually listens and follows thru on providing the best prevention for what your concerns maybe. He isn't afraid to give you tests that may just in fact ease your worries due to family history.

Jul 6th, 2011

Typically a long wait at office prior to seeing doctor, however, once he is with you, you have his undivided attention as long as needed. He is thorough and caring with a great bedside manner. My whole family sees Dr. Arslanian in Stoneham despite living in New Hampshire! He is worth the trip!