A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armen Choulakian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armen Choulakian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Stenosis
- Moyamoya Disease
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Choulakian graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Choulakian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armen Choulakian MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Armen Choulakian practice?
- Dr. Armen Choulakian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Armen Choulakian practices Neurological Surgery near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Orange, CA.
See Tarzana Neurological Surgeons.