A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armen Dumas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armen Dumas, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dumas
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dumas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armen Dumas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Dumas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armen J Dumas MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Armen J. Dumas practice?
- Dr. Armen Dumas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Armen Dumas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Northridge Physiatrists.