A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armen Dumas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armen Dumas, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armen Dumas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Dumas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armen John Dumas MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Armen J. Dumas practice?
- Dr. Armen Dumas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Armen Dumas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Northridge Physiatrists.