A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armen Kazanchian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armen Kazanchian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazanchian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Kazanchian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armen Kazanchian MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armen Kazanchian practice?
- Dr. Armen Kazanchian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Armen Kazanchian practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists.