A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armen Korkigian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armen Korkigian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Korkigian graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Korkigian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armen A D O Korkigian DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armen A. Korkigian practice?
- Dr. Armen Korkigian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Armen Korkigian practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI.
See Taylor Internists and Taylor Geriatric Doctors.