Dr. Armen Korkigian DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 30th, 2013
a rare doctor
Can I just say that there aren't enough words to express our appreciation for Dr. Korkigian? He is an exceptionally qualified and proactive physician. Our loved one, a seriously ill young man, spent months in the hospital, and suffered multiple setbacks...and Dr. K saved his life time after time. He is very direct - no guessing games, and he will always communicate the whole truth - to the patient AND the family. This is one doctor who gives every patient his all. That's why his patients trust him with their lives.

February 22nd, 2012
excessively poor bedside manner and non professional
After spending several days in hospital I saw this doctor the morning of my release and he spent 5 minutes with me, having not yet seen labs and decided I was ready to discharge. In addition when asked a simple question regarding the use of a particular medication being given to me, he asked what profession I was in so he could attack me for not being a medical person asking it and was extremely rude and egotistical. Also made my wife cry when we inquired about my health and his manner.n Also, though very experienced; not fully respected by nursing staff either.

September 25th, 2009
H. Rawls
Thanks for being a wonderful Doctor