inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 24th, 2010
Lack Of Communication And Professionalism
My records were sent from Dr Rollins (whom became a teacher thank god to hopefully change the city with some of the worse doctors) to this Dr that Dr Rollins gave his patient records to. I thought I would give him a chance since Dr. Rollins shopped around to find a Dr that shared in his philoshy and found it to be odd 1)CASH ONLY FOR COPAY (hmmm is taxes being paid?) 2) I arrived ontime for my appt sat in the lobby and hour then in a room for 45 minutes with NO communication as to what was going on with the delay. I realize people have questions to ask docters but come on 30 minutes is more than enough if more than that a patient should get therapy. Many of Rollins patients happen to work at my company if you are reading this I recommend you looking for another doctor. I ended up leaving ask for co pay back and paperwork along with drivers license copy and insurance card. The thing is Dr. Nikogosian has your records! I also got NO apology just seemed like your typical Las Vegas doctor in other words the normal we can make you wait but if your late or no show we will charge you will what about our time. If you think you gonna talk to your patients forever than dont schedule others its that simple stop thinking about money and your aggroant self and realize we may not be docs but we the small people one promote your busines two have things we need to do as well instead of sitting in your office for you lack of not caring about our time....Thank god Dr Rollins is teaching to help change this mess! If your time is not valuable then go make a whole day of it there but remember if you cancel or your late they charge you!!!!! Why can't we charge them or to the very least get some kind of communication!!!! I really hope this helps. Thank you. A call from DR Nikogosian would be nice I know you guys know who I am or maybe not the person with me said someone else walked out!!!! GET A CLUE!