Dr. Armen Serebrakian MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Pinole, CA

April 13th, 2017
Plastic Surgery to Fix Moes Surgery
I highly recommend Dr. Serebrakian. I had a HUGE hole on the bridge/side of my nose (about the size of a nickle) from skin cancer removal and he was able to fix it perfectly.

April 12th, 2017
Laser removal
Lita is always friendly and professional. She explains everything thoroughly.

March 24th, 2017
Botox and Laser hair removal
I have been coming to Bay Area Laser Center for years, I completely trust the care and professionalism of Edna for laser, botox as well as other treatments. The staff is very courteous, the appointments are always on time with no delays, very pleased with the service!

March 24th, 2017
Edna RN is an artist and makes me look better. I don't know what i would do without her.
Love Edna,RN Caterina at the front desk is very very helpful

March 23rd, 2017
Wonderful and consistent services
Dr. Serebrakian is a consistently reliable and top notch doctor who has been my go to for cosmetic and skin services for years to date. He is easy to approach and always takes the time to answer my questions, which can be many! Dr. Serebrakian provides me and my friends who are also his patients, with our various options, and will recommend what is the most natural and long-lasting treatment for the face. He isn't one to suggest something that isn't necessary and worth it! His line of skin care is amazing too.

March 16th, 2017
Great!
He listened to what I was asking for, then did a wonderful job on my lips they were perfect!

January 26th, 2017
I am only giving him a 3 right now because I need to have more experiences with him ( only 3 appointments) . I have felt very rushed each time I've had an appointment. The last time his nurse had to keep telling him he needed to do this or was he going to do that. I however think he appears to be a good Dr. just very over booked and extremely busy. I found his staff to be all fairly nice my last visit was an hour and a half late.

March 27th, 2016
Face alteration?don't do it!
If you're planning on getting anything on your face done, like a nose job don't do it. You'll regret it like I do

October 23rd, 2012
I was worried to go into a doctors office for an ear checkup- when Dr. S pointed out -a potential skin cancer that he thought was growing. It's quite odd why so many people gave him such low reviews...in my opinion after working for yelp for the past 4 years, I've seen many doctors reviews butchered by their competitors coming on to write those reviews. After receiving a recommendation from a well-known Doctor in San Francisco, I traveled to East Bay for Dr. S to see me. He was so funny, caring, and took the time to explain everything to me. A doctor can only "suck up' to patients so much for them to like him. He was just the right amount of professionalism & humor and did HIS JOB. Thats all that matters to me and to most people. Unfortunately, the biopsy came back that it in fact WAS pre-cancerous cells in that area, and I thank Dr. S for pointing it out, removing it, and saving me.

October 19th, 2012
what's not to love?
ever been sick of how you look? well i did! After going to dr. serebrakian for many botox injetions and restyline injections, i dediced to finally go in for a full on procedure:a facelift. i cannot believe i didn't get this sooner! he is not a surgeon that goes overboard with his surgeries, he will make you look SO NATURAL! which is exactly what i wanted. i am so thrilled, and even more excited to get a few other nip tucks because of how much i trust him.

August 9th, 2012
Feel rushed and long wait time
Dr. is distracted, not sure he hears me. One office staff person is rude. poor follow up. i could go on.

April 30th, 2012
unprofessional
poor communication, one staff member cold and border on rudeness. poorly diagnosed with hearing test. Often feel rushed and difficulty getting questions answered.