Armen Serebrakian Is this you?

Have you seen Armen Serebrakian?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Armen Serebrakian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2017

5 stars.... The Best!

I have been a patient of Dr. Serebrakian for over 20 years. The service is fabulous. He is an artist and keeps me looking 20 years younger. Edna does my laser work and botox and she is very experienced and professional.

June 30th, 2017

An Excellent Med Ctr

I have been going to BALS for at least five years for botox and filler. Edna does an excellent job and everyone at BALS is absolutely lovely. I would highly recommend BALS for cosmetic medical procedures. They are highly skilled and very accommodating MC

June 30th, 2017

Excellent Service

I can't say enough about all of the staff at Bay Area Laser. They are always professional and friendly. I always walk out of here feeling like a million bucks! I've been coming to see Edna for all of my cosmetic needs for the past 2 years and she really knows what she's doing and I can really say I trust her with my face! Thank you!!

June 26th, 2017

Fantastic!

I am always thankful for the individualized attention that I receive at Bat Area Laser Surgery Center.

June 13th, 2017

Great Experience

This was my third experience with Edna and she was great. No only was she pleasant and nice to work with, but she was very thorough. I highly recommend Edna.

April 13th, 2017

Plastic Surgery to Fix Moes Surgery

I highly recommend Dr. Serebrakian. I had a HUGE hole on the bridge/side of my nose (about the size of a nickle) from skin cancer removal and he was able to fix it perfectly.

April 12th, 2017

Laser removal

Lita is always friendly and professional. She explains everything thoroughly.

March 24th, 2017

Botox and Laser hair removal

I have been coming to Bay Area Laser Center for years, I completely trust the care and professionalism of Edna for laser, botox as well as other treatments. The staff is very courteous, the appointments are always on time with no delays, very pleased with the service!

March 24th, 2017

Edna RN is an artist and makes me look better. I don't know what i would do without her.

Love Edna,RN Caterina at the front desk is very very helpful

March 23rd, 2017

Wonderful and consistent services

Dr. Serebrakian is a consistently reliable and top notch doctor who has been my go to for cosmetic and skin services for years to date. He is easy to approach and always takes the time to answer my questions, which can be many! Dr. Serebrakian provides me and my friends who are also his patients, with our various options, and will recommend what is the most natural and long-lasting treatment for the face. He isn't one to suggest something that isn't necessary and worth it! His line of skin care is amazing too.

March 16th, 2017

Great!

He listened to what I was asking for, then did a wonderful job on my lips they were perfect!

January 26th, 2017

I am only giving him a 3 right now because I need to have more experiences with him ( only 3 appointments) . I have felt very rushed each time I've had an appointment. The last time his nurse had to keep telling him he needed to do this or was he going to do that. I however think he appears to be a good Dr. just very over booked and extremely busy. I found his staff to be all fairly nice my last visit was an hour and a half late.