A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armen Shahbazian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armen Shahbazian, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahbazian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shahbazian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahbazian graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Shahbazian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armen Avet Shahbazian MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Armen A. Shahbazian practice?
- Dr. Armen Shahbazian has 1 office location.
Dr. Armen Shahbazian practices Radiation Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Radiation Oncologists.