A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Armen Shahbazian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armen Shahbazian, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahbazian graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Shahbazian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armen Avet Shahbazian MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Armen A. Shahbazian practice?
- Dr. Armen Shahbazian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Armen Shahbazian practices Radiation Oncology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Placentia, CA.
See Orange Radiologists.