A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armen Shahbazian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armen Shahbazian, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahbazian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shahbazian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahbazian graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Shahbazian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armen Avet Shahbazian MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Armen A. Shahbazian practice?
- Dr. Armen Shahbazian has 1 office location.
Dr. Armen Shahbazian practices Radiation Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Radiation Oncologists.