A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armen Simonian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armen Simonian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armen Simonian, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simonian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armen J Simonian MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Armen J. Simonian practice?
- Dr. Armen Simonian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Armen Simonian practices Gastroenterology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ.
See Trenton Gastroenterologists.