A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armenak Asatryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armenak Asatryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Asatryan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armenak Asatryan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Armenak Asatryan practice?
- Dr. Armenak Asatryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Armenak Asatryan practices Internal Medicine and Public Health near Deerfield, IL.
See Deerfield Internists and Deerfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.