A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armi Sion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armi Sion is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armi Sion, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sion graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Sion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armi T Sion MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Armi T. Sion practice?
- Dr. Armi Sion has 1 office location.
Dr. Armi Sion practices Pediatrics near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Pediatricians.