A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armida Parala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armida Parala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parala graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Parala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armida Galang Parala MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armida G. Parala practice?
- Dr. Armida Parala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Armida Parala practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Geriatric Doctors, and Cleveland Hospice & Palliative Specialists.