A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armin Alavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armin Alavi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alavi graduated from University Of Southampton, England.
Dr. Alavi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armin Alavi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Armin Alavi practice?
- Dr. Armin Alavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Armin Alavi practices Otolaryngology near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Otolaryngologists.