A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armin Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ansari
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ansari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armin Ansari, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Ansari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Hampton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armin Ansari MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Armin Ansari practice?
- Dr. Armin Ansari has 1 office location.
Dr. Armin Ansari practices Psychiatry near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Psychiatrists.