A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armin Perham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armin Perham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armin Perham, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perham graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Perham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armin P Perham MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armin P. Perham practice?
- Dr. Armin Perham has 1 office location.
Dr. Armin Perham practices Emergency Medicine near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Emergency Physicians.