A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armin Rahimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armin Rahimi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armin Rahimi, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahimi graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Rahimi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armin Rahimi DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armin Rahimi practice?
- Dr. Armin Rahimi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Armin Rahimi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists and Saint Louis Pain Management Doctors.