Dr. Armin Rahimi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armin Rahimi?

September 9th, 2017

MOST CARING DOCTOR ON THIS PLANET

YOU WILL NEVER MEET ANOTHER DR LIKE DR RAHIMI. HE WORKS SO HARD TO HELP HIS PATIENTS. i WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN I REALLY WANTED TO DIE AND THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE FELT BEFORE I AM A FIGHTER. HE WAS TOTALLY BOOKED AND HE WORKED ME IN. I WENT FROM A WHEELCHAIR TO NO PAIN. HE ACTUALLY GAVE ME BACK MY LIFE. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK OF A DR.? i WOULD WAIT FOR HIM FOR WHATEVER TIME IT WOULD TAKE BECAUSE I WOULD NO HE WAS HELPING SOMEONE ELSE JUST LIKE HE HELPS ME. YOU CAN'T FIND A MORE CARING DR.

February 3rd, 2017

Rude, Dismissive and Hateful

After waiting hours for Dr. Rahimi, it took only 5 minutes for him to dismiss me and my pain and move along to his next patient/victim. His attitude was hateful and it seems his assistants are learning from him because I couldn't even get someone to assist me out the door of the exam room. Awful!

August 19th, 2015

Office staff is unfriendly and argumentative. Appointments are often late requiring long waits. Requests for Insurance Approvals are sometimes forgotten or involve multi week waits. Never see Dr. Rahimi only is Medical Assistant. Avoids contact with patients.

March 20th, 2015

patient

my neurosurgeon said quote "rahimi is incompetent especially when it comes to spinal cord injuries" unquote. (name not given so as not to get my neurosurgeon involved in litigation .

July 22nd, 2014

uncaring doctor

My mom went to see this doctor about pain in her leg. He was rude to her and showed no empathy whatsoever. He didn't care that she was in pain. I would tell people to avoid this doctor. His disposition is negative! The only positive thing I liked was the waiting room.

October 8th, 2013

the worst ever

I made an appt. 3 weeks in advance. Check in was fast and easy. but waited for 45 min. To get into room waited another 15 min. To be seen. Explained my problem to the dr. and he installed some shots ( cortozone )the time he spent with me was 15 min. at the most.felt great for 2-3 weeks and made another appt. This time waited 30 min.after my appt.was scheduled i asked for some help but he declined any and said i have mussel problems . No tests were done no x-ray nothing i still have major problems . i have seen this guy a total of 18 min. EVERYone don't wast your time in the waiting room or his office...

March 22nd, 2008

FANTASTIC

Dr. Rahimi is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about his patients and making them feel better. I would STRONGLY recommend Dr. Rahimi to anybody who is looking for an anesthesiologist and for pain relief.

April 20th, 2017