A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armin Rhauda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armin Rhauda, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhauda graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rhauda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhauda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan