A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armin Rhauda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhauda
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rhauda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armin Rhauda, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhauda graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rhauda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armin Berthold A Rhauda MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Armin B. Rhauda practice?
- Dr. Armin Rhauda has 1 office location.
Dr. Armin Rhauda practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Pulmonologists.