A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armin Rhauda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhauda
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhauda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armin Rhauda, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhauda graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rhauda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armin Berthold A Rhauda MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Armin B. Rhauda practice?
- Dr. Armin Rhauda has 1 office location.
Dr. Armin Rhauda practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Pulmonologists.