Dr. Armin Wagman Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Dr. Wagman is an excellent Pediatric Cardiologist

Posted on November 10th, 2008

My son has seen Dr. Wagman since birth. He has always recieved the best care. The staff is always caring and supportive. My son was born with a large VSD. It was very scary for me to deal with my son's need for open heart surgery. Dr. Wagman was very patient to talk me through any questions or concerns. I have moved out of state. If I ever relocate to the area, I will definetly seek his services again!

Posted on September 16th, 2008