Dr. Armina Rahman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armina Rahman?

July 13th, 2017

BEST Pediatrician

I have been taking my 2 daughters to Dr Rahman for the past 10 years. She is by far the BEST pediatrician I have ever been to and I have been through a few. She started out as a solo doctor and has now grown to 6 doctors. I always prefer being seen by her but it’s good to have the choice of other docs or other locations in case of urgent sick visits. Anytime my girls have had an issue and I have called her practice (even after hours) – she is has always returned my calls promptly and talked me through a treatment plan. If other doctors are involved – she has communicated with them and then discussed it with me – so I understand the situation and has addressed all my questions. On one instance, I had to travel and needed my daughter checked out for an urgent issue, she opened the practice early for me instead of me going to the ER….I have never seen a doctor do that for a patient. Best of all – the girls love her and feel comfortable talking with her. I am so glad I found Dr. Rahman !

April 15th, 2016

She was my son's doctor 19 yrs ago when he was an infant. She's a wonderful person and doctor. She truly cares about her patients. It was sad when she left to go to Maryland.

November 3rd, 2015

Peace of Mind

I am very thankful to have found this practice. They are amazing with the children, take time to explain, and follow up to make sure my little guy is getting better.

September 6th, 2015

Disorganized and inconsiderate

Took my son in. Wife was at work. Found dr to be condescending when explaining treatment plan. Very long wait. Office seemed disorganized. No apologies for the 45 min wait before getting into the exam room or the 30 mins waiting on the doctor. Wish there were more docs in Clarksburg

January 15th, 2017